Normally I am 100% a Summer lover, however I've started to really appreciate all the seasons. Except Spring to be honest. Springs kind of boring. BUT Autumn, even though we are now at the furthest point from Summer and as I look out my window at 7:16pm it is already starting to get dark, Autumn is pretty good. A couple of days ago the winter Starbucks menu graced us with its presence again. H&M's range of big cosy jumpers is pretty impressive and candles seem to be more fitting at this time of year. I really love autumn fashion, probably more than summer, I love the boots and tights, the polo necks, the tartan scarfs, the oversized knitted jumpers.. And how can you not love the trees at this time. Autumn trees are one of my favourite things ever. We've got halloween and fireworks night to look forward to, so just make sure you're not too busy planning your costumes to see how beautiful the world becomes at this time of year.
Therefore, Autumn to do list
-Buy yourself your new favourite fluffy jumper of the year
- Take your dog on a big walk where there's lots of trees so you can both crunch through all the leaves.
- Plan your most creative Halloween costume yet.
- Sit in Starbucks with a pumpkin spice latte and people watch (or autumn clothes watch if you're me ;))
- Plan something special for this Fireworks night, don't just sit in. Whether that be a cute date night at a fireworks display or getting a big group of friends and hosting your own display (and not blowing yourself up in the process please and thankyou)
- Carve some really cool and creative themed pumpkins (preferably American Horror Story themed)
- If you're prepared and smart enough, you'll probably start your Christmas shopping too
- Find your winter book that you can curl up on the couch and read before bed with a nice little playlist and all your candles burning.
- Listen to old school Coldplay